quarta-feira, 22 de abril de 2009

Fabric baskets and Blogiversary!!!!

Last 16th of April was ArtAna's 1st blogiversary!! I'll celebrate on the 23rd, I know a week later but it's my birthday !!
I do not regreat the decision I made a year ago - I love to share my craft and I love people who come to my blog and makes me feel special.
Thank you so much.
These are my latest projects that I finished; I like them so much that I want one for me!!
Spring colors - I do like pink, haven't you notice?!














Paula choosed the pink one and Fátima got the kitties.

13 comentários:

Sandra disse...

Parabems Ana pelo aniversario do teu blog, as 'baskets' (malinhas?) que fizes-te sao muito bonitas! :0)

Anabela disse...

Obrigado Sandra; eu chamo-as de "cestinhas" e são óptimas para arrumar coisas.

Béa disse...

Happy birthday.......late !
I too am a pink girl, lovely blog.Kiss from France

Anabela disse...

Mercy beaucoup Béa; vous avez des travailles merveilleuses

Béa disse...

Merci aussi. Je réponds ici,je n'ai pas ton email pour te répondre directement! J'en suis au bloc 5, tous sont en photos sur le blog. Je peux t'écrire en français ?

Anabela disse...

Oui, tu peu m'écrire en français, le problem c'est que je ne parle français à trés long temp et pourtant tu peu trouver une ou autre parole en anglais ou an error gramaticale or worst!! lol
Mon email: anabela.va66@yahoo.com.br

Doina disse...

Very cute your baskets!

Anabela disse...

Thank you Doina.

Khris disse...

Anabela these baskes are so cute...hugs Khris

Anabela disse...

Thank you Khris

Aunt Spicy disse...

Your work is so bright and cheery! What a great combination of patterns and colors! (Visiting from the FRIENDS Swap)

Anabela disse...

Thank you Aunt Spicy

me disse...

Happy Belated Birthday! LOVE those bags!