segunda-feira, 16 de junho de 2008

Jenny Bowker workshop

I know that has been two months ago taht I went to Jenny Bowker workshop in Caldas da Rainha (5th of April) but, I want to share with you her beautiful work.
Here you can see one of her works while she was explaining us the technics she used.
Sei que já passaram quase 2 meses desde que fui ao worksop da Jenny Bowker nas Caldas de Rainha (a 5 de Abril) mas não queria deixar de partilhar convosco o espectacular trabalho dela.

In this photo you can see Arabella listening to Jenny's explanation.
Nesta foto podem ver a Arabella ounvindo as explicações da Jenny.




She taught us how to do this beautiful work!.

I hope some day I could do it as perfect as she does - dreaming ... lol!!!
Jenny ensinou como fazer este trabalho.
Espero um dia conseguir fazê-lo tão perfeito como ela faz - sonha... lol!!!

When she did it seemed so easy!!!
My machine didn't want to cooperate with me and refused to do free quilting; it broke me, at least, five needles and, I end up using the teacher's machine..eh eh!
Of course that Mario and Angela said that I should buy a Bernina!!!
I have my Singer (XL1 Professional) for about 15 years.
Quando ela fez o acolchoado livre parecia tão fácil!!
A minha máquina de costura não quis cooperar comigo e recusou-se a fazer o acolchoado livre; devo de ter partido umas 5 agulhas e, acabei por ter de usar a máquina da professora... ah ah!
É claro que o Mário e a Angela disseram que eu devia de comprar uma Bernina!!!
Eu tenho uma Singer (XL1 Professional) à uns 15 anos

Here is one of Jenny's quilt that she brought to us to see; so simple and so beautiful!!!
Este é um dos trabalhos que a Jenny trouxe para nós vermos; tão simples e tão lindo!!!

Mário is behind the quilt; he is a good "hanging" !! ah ah.
Mário está por trás do quilt; ele tem jeito para segurar!!! ah ah


I hope you can see how beautiful they are!
Here Mario had a help from Daniel, Paula's son.
Espero que consigam ver como são lindos!
Aqui o Mário teve a ajuda do Daniel, filho da Paula.


Mais outro quilt lindíssimo!
Another beautifull quilt!!











That is Mario's head on the top of the quilt, eh eh.
I think in the end he wouldn't want to see a quilt for quite a long time!! lol
I think this one is about australian natives.
Podem ver a cabeço do Mario no topo do quilt! eh eh. Acho que no fim ele não deve de ter querido ver quilts durante bastante tempo!!! l0l
Parece-me que este é sobre os nativos australianos.





And finally, the most beautiful of them all! Each part represent the wars and, in the center, is to the australian native children that were separated from their families.
E finalmente o mais lindo deles todos!!
Cada parte representa as guerras e, no centro representa as crianças aborigenas que foram separadas das suas famílias.

Sem comentários: