sexta-feira, 10 de julho de 2009

Swap!

This is the quilt I made for the Spring Blooms Mini Quilt Swap; I also made her a postcard and a pincushion - Michelle Foster was my partner http://quiltinggallery.com/













In the Pincushion Summer Swap this is what I received from Tammy Sprinkle http://tammysprinkle.blogspot.com/ . The pincushion is really lovelly and I can't wait to start the project, lovelly fabrics - thank you Tammy.







And this is the quilt I received, made by Michi J Michimachtdas@blogspot.com, for the Spring Blooms Mini Quilt Swap. I just love it!! Thank you Michi, it's lovely and, thank you for the other surprises - the chocalat WAS delicious eheh!







A friend of mine asked me to made her a small bag so she could put her phone and her husband's phone when they'll go the beach - and voilá: this is what came up. I also made the polymer clay heart.









This is a sunglass bag - my own design. Probably I'll made a tutorial on this one.







A bag for one of my friend's daughters; she has three so I need to make more two using bright colors and.... G! I have to choose something that I like or I can't make the bags! eheh

Sem comentários: