domingo, 10 de maio de 2009

Gatos, gatinhos, gatões - Kitties

All my life we had pets in the house especially cats. In the moment I only have a dog but cats are my favourite.
So here are some photos from the contest.

- We are playing the hidden; do you wanna join us ?



- I do not play silly games!





- Ohhh, I am soooo tireddd!!










- I am very very nervous, is there many people watching?







- Do you like my eyes?








- Hey, watch me dancing!! I am very good, right?! eheh.








- What is this? This smell is different...hum









- Lady, could you give me some privacy? There's no respect!!!








- Sorry, but I don't talk to strangers...









- Garfield?! Of course we are not relatives!! Oh dear, how could you think in such a nonsense!?!







- No! It's my lunch!







- My name is Snow White.
- And I am a tiiigerrrr!!! Graauuu! I'm ready to attack the evil mouse..(!








- No comments.









- Oh dear, I am so booooreed! ....sleeping...hum yeah(!








- Hi, how are you?








- We are
good friends - and in the winter he keeps me warm! ehehe.









- Come on! Some privacy please!!!!









- Champion. Champion is my familly name!








- Watch us singing, we are the best:
We are family,
I've got all my sisters with me.













1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Those are so cute!