sexta-feira, 18 de abril de 2008

Decorative Painting - Pintura Decorativa

"Harp Angel" by Nancy Lensky - This is the first angel thah I painted (wood/fabric) a couple of years ago, in Ana's class. It was quite a challenge! One of these days I will have to paint another one because I promised to my cousin Cristina I would paint one for her (she has choosen one). It will not be for her birthday - in May - but only for Christmas. But first I have to finish the cat with the red fish. Just sign it and varnish it...oh! I hope this weekend!?
"Harp Angel" de Nancy Lensky - Este foi o primeiro anjo que pintei à uns anos atrás numa das aulas da Ana. Foi um grande desafio! Um destes dias terei de pintar outro uma vez que prometi à minha prima Cristina que lhe pintaria um (que ela já escolheu). Não será para os anos delas - em Maio - mas para o natal. Mas primeiro tenho que terminar o gatinho do peixe vermelho, assina-lo e envernizar...oh! será que consigo neste fim-de-semana?!

Sem comentários: